Investorideas announces Telos Spark Hackathon for next level innovations on the fastest Ethereum Virtual Machine. The winner can look forward to a price of 100k TLOS and a total price money of 180k TLOS (which is $190k in time of writing). Developers are asked to bring their best tools.
The Telos Spark Hackathon centers itself on the tEVM, a Web3.0 next level Ethereum Virtual Machine that is ready to generate instant blocks at the most affordable rates. Register today and prepare to deploy your Solidity contracts on the most robust and affordable EVM to date. GameFi, DeFi, NFTs, FilmFi, literally AnyFi, bring it forward. Deploy your contracts and watch them race at speeds and rates never experienced before.
Here is video proof of just how fast and inexpensive the tEVM actually is:
*Not paid for -Thank you, Sean Davis!
Telos Spark began on February 7th (lasting for a minimum of 4 weeks) and is scheduled to end on March 6th. Spark Hackathon winners will be announced on March 14th, 2022. This being our initial Telos Spark Hackathon, we will not be narrowing this specific competition down into different themes. Although we have a wishlist of sorts, we unanimously decided to leave the competition open so that the innovations pave the path. Developers can Register Here.
Telos Foundation is encouraging Solidity developers to bring their best tools and dApps to the tEVM and potentially win a game changing prize which could even possibly evolve into a grant (Telos has it’s Ignite Grant program running in sync to its Spark Hackathon). Telos has worked diligently to develop the tEVM from the ground up (non-Ethereum Fork) to remedy all of the pitfalls associated with all other EVMs. We have made the tEVM ludicrously fast, implemented fixed nano-sized gas fees, made sure dApps can scale without congestion and have insulated all end users from Front Running / Mev.
Youtue Link here: https://youtu.be/VQIYVG8tGsE
“This is an incredible opportunity for Ethereum developers to gain a first mover advantage on the fastest, most scalable EVM in the World and win significant prize money. The Telos EVM ecosystem is set to explode in the coming months in a similar fashion to Avalanche, Fantom and Polygon, only bigger with reduced scalability concerns – who wouldn’t want to be a part of that?”
Justin Giudici, Acting CEO at Telos Foundation.
We’re open to feedback from the Ethereum community and would love for you to participate in helping to build towards a better user experience on Telos.
You could build EVM Tools to improve the UI or Backend such as:
- Charts and Statistics
- Display, Collection for NFT ́s
You could build dApps or Forks applications like:
- DeFi and DEX innovation (Pancake or similar)
- Staking and Lending contracts or tools (Maker, Aave, Compound or similar)
- Innovative NFT Minting contracts (utility, liquidity, timelock…)
- Ethereum Name Service Fork (yourname.tlos)
- MultiSig tools or vaults (Gnosis or similar)
- Play 2 Earn fork / concept
Or just bring your cool idea!
In partnership with one of our favorite dApps within the Telos ecosystem, Taikai, and our recently launched Mentor support team, we are eager to make the deployment of your Solidity contracts as seamless as possible. Taikai itself is a dApp which specializes in creating streamlined and highly organized hackathons for both the developers and the platforms, and alongside them, hosting Telos Spark will be a breeze. Our mentors are all seasoned and eager to help make the simple deployment process painless.
- 1st place: 100,000 TLOS tokens to be sent to a wallet provided by the winning team.
- 2nd place: 50,000 TLOS tokens to be sent to a wallet provided by the 2nd place team.
- 3rd – 5th place: 10,000 TLOS tokens to be sent to a wallet provided by each team ranked in 3rd – 5th place.
*Think of the odds. Register now.
The Telos EVM (tEVM) is a non-Ethereum Fork EVM that is built from the ground up. It is the most robust EVM to date and by many multiples. It is extremely efficient, compiles Solidity and Vyper in a Wasm runtime environment and has been meticulously audited. The tEVM also insulates all DeFi and NFT trades from any Front Running / MEV due to its first in first out mempool protocol, governance, and ludicrous speed.
- Energy efficient (currently less than .000002 kWh per transaction and moving towards below zero numbers via offsets)
- Fastest EVM (instant transactions – half second blocktimes)
- Super scalable (sustainably capable of hundreds of millions of transactions per day)
- Truly decentralized (in both its technical architecture and its financial structure – No ICO)
- Most affordable with the most stable gas fees (stable because gas fees are fixed, while said gas fees are independent and do not move linearly with TLOS coin price)
- Next level governance (the only layer 1 to make its governance available to any dApp or chain. It can be downloaded in the App Store – Telos Decide)
- ESG focused – Environmental (striving for carbon neutral), Social (Truly Decentralized – a sanctuary platform), Governance (the only platform to extend the use of its truly democratic governance platform to its entire ecosystem and beyond – Telos Decide)
Telos is a 3rd generation smart contract platform that offers compatibility with Solidity, Vyper and Native C++ smart contracts, providing full EVM/Solidity support as well as a fee-less native smart contract layer upon which the EVM is built. Telos performance is unrivaled in the industry and was purpose-built to offer speed, scalability, cost-effectiveness, decentralization and end-user fairness. The network can sustainably support hundreds of millions of transactions per day, produces blocks in 0.5 second intervals on a first-in-first-out basis (eliminating frontrunning on the network), offers a fee-less native and low per transaction cost EVM (<$0.10), and a fully decentralized block producer network.
About The Foundation
The Telos Foundation is a Decentralized Autonomous Organization established as a promotional and funding body to advance the Telos Blockchain Network and provide support to network applications.
DISCLAIMER: Although the material contained in this website was prepared based on information from public and private sources that telosfly.com believes to be reliable, no representation, warranty or undertaking, stated or implied, is given as to the accuracy of the information contained herein, and telosfly.com expressly disclaims any liability for the accuracy and completeness of the information contained in this website.